Resignation

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Lucius Livius Seneca, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Tiberia Salvia Alba

Resignation

Postby Tiberius Iulius Nerva » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 am

Salvete omnes!

I must announce my resignation from position of quaestor. It is necessary because of the events in a certain place.

Valete bene!
Tiberius Iulius Nerva
Quaestor
Quaestor

Re: Resignation

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Curio Sal.

Thank you for your resignation. As no Consules or Praetores have acknowledged your resignation, I shall do so. Thank you for your service thus far as Quaestor, and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

May Fortuna bless your path with good fortune.

Vale Bene!

L. Aurelius Curio
Censor Maior
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Censor
Censor
Proconsul
Proconsul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Princeps Senatus: Senator
Princeps Senatus: Senator
Augur
Augur

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:54 am

Of course, this is not the positive news that citizens would like to hear, nevertheless, I can wish you only good luck in a new field. Do not forget about our Republic, because this is a common thing, and when you are done with other things, I hope you will try to become a magistrate again, to pay tribute to the our glory society that has entrusted to you by electing to the holy office of the magistrate of the Roman Republic!

Vale bene,
T. Fl. Severus
Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet...
Titus Flavius Severus
Consul
Consul
Senator
Senator
Sarmatia Magna
Sarmatia Magna
Cultus Mithrae
Cultus Mithrae
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus

Postby Tiberia Salvia Alba » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:26 am

As far as I remember, Tiberius Iulius Nerva is a person who was in Nova Roma. Therefore, I would like to say my opinion on this matter. I can assume that the resignation of Tiberius Iulius Nerva is the result of the idiotic laws of Nova Roma. And if this is so, then it is really unfortunate for me to see how a person with the potential to be implemented in the Roman Republic ruins all prospects subject to the conditions dictated by the dying organization - Nova Roma.
I'm sorry for you, Nerva.
Tiberia Salvia Alba
Praetor Peregrinus
Praetor Peregrinus

Return to Main Forum