Rome's Birthday

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Lucius Livius Seneca, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Tiberia Salvia Alba

Rome's Birthday

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:28 pm

Salvete,
I have returned and I hope that everyone is well.
I have contacted the city of Rome and the groups responsible for the march on Rome's birthday mentioning that the Republic would like to participate. As of now, it is just myself and one of my dear friends, T. Cassia Servilia, who would be representing our community. If anyone is in Rome in April this year, I would love to have you participate as well.
I will keep everyone updated!

C Cassia Longina
Gaia Cassia Longina

Re: Rome's Birthday

Postby Marcus Livius Horatius » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:02 am

I will be in Munich visiting family in April. If I am, and if I can extend my trip, I will try to make it to Rome! Meeting you and other citizens would be marvelous!
Marcus Livius Horatius
Curule Aedile
Curule Aedile

Postby Gaius Florius Lupus » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:27 pm

It is possible that I will join too. But I am not sure yet.
Gaius Florius Lupus

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Wonderful! I look forward to meeting you! (:
I am still working on it with the city and pushing the papers through, but it all looks good! Anyway, if we do not get a spot this year, I will host my own little get-together for those citizens in the city that day and we can all go to the festivals.
Gaia Cassia Longina

Postby Marcus Aquillius » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:16 pm

And of course, I will be there. Whether or not I am with Cassia will be decided later (as I have my legion to march with) but I will join you guys for a while when I am not in armor! :D
Marcus Aquillius

Return to Main Forum