Collegium Veterani

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Tiberia Salvia Alba

Collegium Veterani

Postby Marcus Minucius Audens » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:52 pm

I am calling all militaryveterans who are citizens of RR to consider joining the ranks of military veterans in the Collegium Veterani, and share with us some of your military experiences and war stories. My name is Marcus Audens, and I am currently serving this Collegium as the Vice President or Vice Commander, as you please. My military experience was in the U.S. Navy. I served for twenty years in the submarine force. I have put two submarines in commission, taken one out of commission, and put one Submarine tender (mother ship) into commission. My departure rank from naval service was a Master Chief Petty Officer (E-9, [Torpedoman] Perm. - CWO-2 [Ordnance] Temp.).

Welcome to the relatively new Collegium Veterani. The Commander will shortly be addressing you and providing even more information. My thanks and appreciation for the approval of this Collegium and I most cordially invite all military veterens to consider joining our ranks.

Respectfully Submitted;
Marcus Audens
Marcus Minucius Audens

Return to Main Forum