Salvete new citizens!

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Titus Flavius Severus, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Lucius Curtius Philo

Re: Salvete new citizens!

Postby Caeso Numicius Cossus » Thu May 04, 2017 3:54 am

Hello all!

This post is probably much delayed, however I'd like to introduce myself and get to know you all better! I'm Caeso Numicius Cossus. I joined about two months ago, however I've never posted until now. I've recently had an interest in possibly obtaining a leadership/government role here, so I'd like to get a feel for the place before I start applying for anything.

I look forward to meeting you all!
Caeso Numicius Cossus

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Thu May 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Salve,

Cossus, a good start for the first message! (= Аs I see, you have a great mood! How about that, to try yourself in the role of governor of Nova Svecia, and organize your region in a full province? If you succeed, it will be not only a success, but also a test of your managerial qualities! (=

Vale bene,
T. Fl. Severus
Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet...
Titus Flavius Severus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator

Postby Caeso Numicius Cossus » Thu May 04, 2017 10:41 pm

Salve, Titus!

I would love to become the governor of Nova Svecia! I think it'd be a great introduction to leadership here, and a great way to meet others as well!
Caeso Numicius Cossus

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Fri May 05, 2017 8:26 am

Salve,

You have to look here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=523

Vale!
Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet...
Titus Flavius Severus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator

Postby Caeso Numicius Cossus » Fri May 05, 2017 1:54 pm

I've submitted an application. About how long do you think I'll have to wait before hearing anything?
Caeso Numicius Cossus

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Fri May 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Caeso Numicius Cossus wrote:I've submitted an application. About how long do you think I'll have to wait before hearing anything?

A Consul can accept the application at any time, but it has to be ratified later on by the Senate. If the Consul doesn't look at it the Senate still does later on so don't worry. It might take a while, but I suggest the best course of action is to start putting your people together either way :)
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
Gaius Curtius Philo
Propraetor
Propraetor
Senator
Senator
Feroniae Sacerdos
Feroniae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Fri May 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Severus Cen. sal.

A warm welcome to the citizens approved today! Please join me in greeting,

Gnaeus Iulius Caesar - no province assigned (Egypt)

Current Population of the Res Publica: 420

New citizens and friends, please tell us about your interests! Also, it is normal at this point to have many questions. Please ask your questions here, many citizens will be happy to assist you! You may also review the New Citizen Guide here: http://romanrepublic.org/bibliotheca/wi ... tizen.html

NOTICE:

The prior backlog of applications has been processed. All applications received as of May 5 have been processed. If you applied before May 5 and did not hear a response please contact the Censores. Thank you for your patience.
Titus Flavius Severus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Sat May 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Severus Cen. sal.

Aula Flavia Philippa of Sarmatia
Titus Latinius Augustus of Nova Svecia

Current Population of the Res Publica: 421

New citizens and friends, please tell us about your interests! Also, it is normal at this point to have many questions. Please ask your questions here, many citizens will be happy to assist you! You may also review the New Citizen Guide here: http://romanrepublic.org/bibliotheca/wi ... tizen.html

NOTICE:

The prior backlog of applications has been processed. All applications received as of May 6 have been processed. If you applied before May 6 and did not hear a response please contact the Censores. Thank you for your patience.
Titus Flavius Severus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Sun May 07, 2017 11:50 am

Severus Cen. sal.

Tullus Vinulleius Tamphilus of Hispania
Appius Actorius Antoninus of Hispania

Current Population of the Res Publica: 423

NOTICE:

The prior backlog of applications has been processed. All applications received as of May 7 have been processed. If you applied before May 7 and did not hear a response please contact the Censores. Thank you for your patience.
Titus Flavius Severus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Mon May 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Severus Cen. sal.

Tertia Iunia Fausta of Nova Svecia
Lucius Cornelius Ciprus of Italia
Lucius Pontius Lupus of Italia

Current Population of the Res Publica: 426

NOTICE:

The prior backlog of applications has been processed. All applications received as of May 8 have been processed. If you applied before May 8 and did not hear a response please contact the Censores. Thank you for your patience.
Titus Flavius Severus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator

PreviousNext

Return to Main Forum