Salvete new citizens!

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Lucius Livius Seneca, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Tiberia Salvia Alba

Re: Salvete new citizens!

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:46 am

I had to update it in our system. It was overlooked last year, after the Senate voted to change it to Brasilia by request of the province. I'll talk to our Aranearius about updating it in main site.
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Censor
Censor
Proconsul
Proconsul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Princeps Senatus: Senator
Augur
Augur

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:24 am

Curio Cen. sal.

A warm welcome to our newest citizens approved today! Please join me in greeting:

Appius Corellius Lupus of Britannia
Gaius Octavius Basilus of Mississippia Borealis
Marcus Antonius Palla of Pannonia
Marcus Aurelius Caninus of Italia

Current Population of the Res Publica: 580 citizens

New citizens and friends, please tell us about your interests! Also, it is normal at this point to have many questions. Please ask your questions here, many citizens will be happy to assist you! You may also review the New Citizen Guide here: http://romanrepublic.org/bibliotheca/wi ... tizen.html

NOTICE:

The prior backlog of applications has been processed. All applications received as of 15 Jan. have been processed. If you applied before 15 Jan. and did not hear a response please contact the Censores. Thank you for your patience.
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Censor
Censor
Proconsul
Proconsul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Augur
Augur

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:39 am

Curio Cen. sal.

A warm welcome to our newest citizens approved today! Please join me in greeting:

Titus Canius Pontius of Nova Gallia
Decimus Alienus Adventus of Texia
Decimus Geminius Salassus of Mississippia Borealis
Marcus Ovidius Lepidus of Sarmatia
Lucius Acilius Matho of Nova Gallia
Octavius Dasius Gallus of Gallia Mississippia
Lucia Actoria Cata of Virginia
Aulus Aemilius Hispaniensis of Nova Gallia
Paullus Arellius Turdus of Hispania

Current Population of the Res Publica: 589 citizens

New citizens and friends, please tell us about your interests! Also, it is normal at this point to have many questions. Please ask your questions here, many citizens will be happy to assist you! You may also review the New Citizen Guide here: http://romanrepublic.org/bibliotheca/wi ... tizen.html

NOTICE:

The prior backlog of applications has been processed. All applications received as of 20 Jan. have been processed. If you applied before 20 Jan. and did not hear a response please contact the Censores. Thank you for your patience.

Bonam Fortuna!

L. Aurelius Curio
Censor Maior
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Censor
Censor
Proconsul
Proconsul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Augur
Augur

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:00 am

Curio Cen. sal.

Octavius Flavius Aquila of Australia
Titus Caedicius Gallus of Texia
Gaia Aurelia Marcella of Australia
Titus Licinius Macer of Alta Planitia
Aulus Abronius Abascantus of No Province Assigned
Marcus Pompeius Cicero of Brittania
Lucius Titius Scipio of No Province Assigned
Gaius Cornelius Scipio of Gallia Mississippia
Lucius Domitius Maximus of Gallia Mississippia
Lucius Eppius Lurco of Brittania
Lucius Claudius Apollonius of Mississippia Borealis

Current Population of the Res Publica: 600 citizens

NOTICE:

The prior backlog of applications has been processed. All applications received as of 29 Jan. have been processed. If you applied before 29 Jan. and did not hear a response please contact the Censores. Thank you for your patience.

Bonam Fortuna!

L. Aurelius Curio
Censor Maior
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Censor
Censor
Proconsul
Proconsul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Augur
Augur

Re: Re-introducing myself Lucius Aurelius Flamininus

Postby Lucius Aurelius Flamininus » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:21 am

Salvete!

A long time ago, I came here and saw what I was looking for. I had begun my praxis of personal Household Rituals to the Genius and other daily rites I discovered trolling the Nova Roma website (such practices are actually very enlightening to say the least), but found the organization, the pompous attitudes, and inner bickering to be unbecoming of our Noble Cause. I left in disgust as my personal Household decided that we had had enough and that the Gods and Goddesses were leading us elsewhere.

So, I searched, and found Res Publica Romana! What a wonderful place, small, yet, of a bright future. Then, the unthinkable happened. My wife of three years had decided that she was tired of our marriage and wanted a divorce. After dealing with that, I have now returned. So, please be gentle with me as I reintroduce myself to the Religio Romana, the decorum and the mantle that is Roma!

For those who don't know, my name is Lucius Aurelius Flamininus of Gens Aurelii. I live in Washington State (not sure what Provincia of our organization that is), dwelling in Skagit County. So, if any of you are nearby and want to get to know each other in person, I am open to that.

Vale bene!

The best way to contact me minus the daily feed from this forum, is to either email me directly by revadamjhayden@gmail.com or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/adam.hayden.3363
Lucius Aurelius Flamininus

Postby Tiberius Flavius Nerva » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:40 am

Salvete. It is very interesting story, it shows that we all come to the Roman Republic by the different ways and it is good. I was in Nova Roma too, and I feel like share with you that sad story. The Roman Republic it is the best thing in roman revivalism ever, so I glad to welcome you here ;)
By the way, the Washington State is a part of Pacifica province :D
Tiberius Flavius Nerva
Quaestor
Quaestor

Postby Publius Sallustius Quadratus » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Salvete and Welcome to the new citizens of RomanRepublic.org and a special welcome to the newest citizens of my own home province of of Mississippia Borealis!

Welcome to:

Octavius Aburnius Gracilis
Postumus Aebutius Agripinus
Lucius Aurelius Augustus
Gaius Octavius Basilus
Decimus Geminius Salassus
Lucius Claudius Apollonius

I am Publius Sallustius Quadratus, Procurator of Provincia Mississippia Borealis. As your Procurator (Governor) I welcome you to our community and look forward to meeting each of you. I am located in the city of Chicago. Although we may be separated by many miles in physical distance, we are united by our common love of Rome, which is what brought us here to RomanRepublic.org.

This is an online virtual community but we have clearly stated goals of establishing more that mere online interaction. In Chicago I am working with another of our local citizens to develop Cultus Deorum Chicago, a group for Roman polytheists to work together in learning and practicing Cultus Deorum Romanorum. I welcome each of you to join and take part as well. We can be found on Facebook at the working group Cultus Deorum Chicago Forum. You can also search for the page I manage called Cultus Deorum Chicago.

As your Procurator I am here to serve you, the citizens of Provincia Mississippia Borealis. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding taxes (dues), voting, joining or forming collegia, or anything else.

P. Sallustius Quadratus
Procurator, Provincia Mississippia Borealis
P. Sallustius Quadratus
Publius Sallustius Quadratus
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
Governor of Mississippia Borealis

Postby Aulus Aquillius Gallus » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:01 am

Salve!

This marks my first post, and visit, to this website since my joining some time ago. I now have the time to fully appreciate the historical significance of this group and the Republic that it represents.
I am actually located in NYC if there is anyone else out there around here.

Thank you!
Aulus Aquillius Gallus

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:49 am

Curio Cen. Sal.

Octavius Sempronius Graecinus of Nova Eboracum
Gaius Naevius Augustus of Brasilia
Lucius Fabricius Brutus of Pannonia
Gaius Publicius Briso of Texia
Tiberius Atilius Maximus of Eria
Tiberia Aurelia Flora of Carolina
Servius Aurelius Augustus of Florida
Gaius Velius Agripinus of Australia
Manius Aurelius Trio of Gallia Mississippia
Gaius Tillius Scaevola of Scandia
Paullus Iunius Nerva of Illyricum
Titus Atius Albinus of Nova Hispania Citerior

Current Population of the Res Publica: 612 citizens

NOTICE:

The prior backlog of applications has been processed. All applications received as of 9 March have been processed. If you applied before 9 March and did not hear a response please contact the Censores. Thank you for your patience.

Bonam Fortuna!

L. Aurelius Curio
Censor Maior
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Censor
Censor
Proconsul
Proconsul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Augur
Augur

Postby Tiberia Salvia Alba » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:50 am

As a Praetor of the Roman Republic, I greet all new citizens! Our ranks are steadily growing, and this is an extra reason for all newly arrived to join the public life, if you can not do it in real life because of your remoteness from other citizens, then do it through the forum!
Tiberia Salvia Alba
Praetor Peregrinus
Praetor Peregrinus

PreviousNext

Return to Main Forum