Salvete new citizens!

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Lucius Curtius Philo, Titus Flavius Severus, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Marcus Flavius Celsus

Re: Salvete new citizens!

Postby Publius Sallustius Quadratus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:29 am

Welcome new citizens!

We are very happy to have you as part of the Republic! We are looking forward to your contributions and participation. We are looking forward to working with you to build a new Roman community and spiritual nation that spans across the globe.
P. Sallustius Quadratus
Publius Sallustius Quadratus
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
Governor of Mississippia Borealis

Postby Numeria Octavia Saturnina » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:53 pm

Salvete,

I'm Numeria Octavia Saturnina of Hispania, philosophy degree student (spanish distance university), illustrator and digital artist and apprentice librarian to pay the bills and taxes, sometimes I even manage to cover the cost of food haha! I don't have much free time left but I use it to play viola... or at least try to do it without torturing too much my ears, I'm still learning!
I'm delighted by be part of the Roman Republic - and just in 10 days I will go visit Rome where I got my best friend who has to suffer my constant demands of "let's go visit this and that and there and after, again from the beginning" - and even more to see such an active community, even thou seems I'm late for almost everything - voting, officers, applications..- it is a big motivation to don't miss anything in the future.

It will take me a bit of time to read all the posts and try to be fully updated of everything going on, and so, be an active and productive citizen, but I'm already working on it! Even when my ancient (and modern) Greek is way better than my Latin, I can see how appropriate is this moment to improve it, so thank you very very much to allow me to be here!!
Numeria Octavia Saturnina
Bonae Deae / Triviae Sacerdos
Bonae Deae / Triviae Sacerdos

Postby M.ValeriusTraianus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Salvete,

Welcome to all new citizen's of the Res Public!
M.ValeriusTraianus

Postby Numerius Antonius Paullus » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:51 am

Salvete Omnes!

Welcome all to the Republic! I am happy to see new members flood the Republic with their ideas, their skills, and their spirits!

Valete!
VI ET CONSILIO
Numerius Antonius Paullus
Governor of Pacifica
Governor of Pacifica
Aesculapii Sacerdos
Aesculapii Sacerdos

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:35 am

Brutus Cen. sal.

A warm welcome to the citizens approved today! Please join me in greeting,

Titus Mamilius Acceptus of Hispania
Titus Arellius Novellus of Missuria
Tiberius Sosius Amandus of Achaia et Macedonia
Tiberius Antonius Antonius of Achaia et Macedonia
Septimus Antonius Bibulus Gallia Mississippia
Lucius Octavius Maximus of no province assigned
Lucius Aquillius Lupus of Britannia
Gnaea Curia Maro of Gallia Mississippia
Caeso Numicius Cossus of Nova Svecia
Appius Flavius Maximus of California Ulterior

Population of the Res Publica: 316 as of today.

New citizens and friends, please tell us about your interests! Also, it is normal at this point to have many questions. Please ask your questions here, many citizens will be happy to assist you! You may also review the New Citizen Guide here: http://romanrepublic.org/bibliotheca/wi ... tizen.html

NOTICE TO APPLICANTS FOR CITIZENSHIP:

We are currently working through a backlog of applications. All applications submitted up to February 5 are approved. Applications submitted after this date will be approved in the week ahead. Thank you for your patience.
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur

Previous