Coin production

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Lucius Livius Seneca, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Tiberia Salvia Alba

Re: Coin production

Postby Gaius Florius Lupus » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:42 am

Salve Aedilis!

Indeed there have been threads about this topic.

I proposed the idea first in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=617

Then the issue was brought up again in a thread about minting coins:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1292

The coin project was also discussed in the Senate:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1931&p=9184

Vale!
C. Florius Lupus
Gaius Florius Lupus

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:57 pm

As always happens in such situations, I have only one question: "Who wants to be responsible for this matter?". I understand that this is a very interesting topic, and different citizens offer different ideas on this matter ... the ideas that are presented here are essentially only words, so I would like to know who is ready to jump to the point and take charge of the words the burden of responsibility for this project?
If there is such a person, I promise that I will render all possible assistance to such a person, including in the Senate and on public voting, if this project reaches such a stage.
Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet...
Titus Flavius Severus
Consul
Consul
Senator
Senator
Sarmatia Magna
Sarmatia Magna
Cultus Mithrae
Cultus Mithrae
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus

Postby Quintus Vergilius Crassus » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:02 am

I would like to take up this project. I do not see any other people. I hope the Senate will allocate funds for this, because the Sarmatian treasury is not bottomless. Therefore, I ask you, Severus, to support this initiative in the Senate, without you this undertaking will never see life.
Quintus Vergilius Crassus
Plebeian Tribune
Plebeian Tribune

Previous

Return to Main Forum