COMITIA CENTURIATA SESSION VI - CALLED TO ORDER (7 DEC - 24 DEC)

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Lucius Livius Seneca, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Tiberia Salvia Alba

Re: COMITIA CENTURIATA SESSION VI - CALLED TO ORDER (7 DEC - 24 DEC)

Postby Gaius Valerius Scipio » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:06 am

Salvete Citizens of the Roman Republic,

I have come to offer my candidacy for the position of position of Praetor!

I have helped with the funding and decisions taken during our extremely successful chariot races that took place for the Ludi Romani and am now hosting a Saturnalia competition to honour the Gods, as well as having defused tensions between our Roman group and another. Yet at the end of the day all my accomplishments are for the glory of our Republic, it is my fervent wish and hope to serve the Republic as I have claimed and done many times in the past. For myself there is no greater honour, no greater joy than to provide guidance and aid to my fellow Romans and to adhere to our Gods and espouse the ideals of the Romanitas in this modern era.

I have been a part of the Republic now for over a year now and have seen how we have gone from strength to strength, yes there have been hardships we have faced, fights from within and without. Yet still the Republic have persevered.

I may not have the name and status of my fellow candidates, yet I hope that my honourable dealings with all of you and that my words and deeds may speak for my determination to make the Republic a better place. I offer to work hard and bravely and to always honour the Gods and the Republic in whatever deeds I do for our glorious state.
So now I leave my fate in your hands, my fellow Romans.
My brothers and sisters.

May the Gods choose wisely and you choose bravely.

Valete bene.

C Valerius Scipio.
The gods command me to sanctify my every action, and I obey them with all my soul, and they assure me of great benefits from my enterprise, if only I persist.
Gaius Valerius Scipio

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:57 am

P. Iunius Brutus, Cen. Sen. Procos. Lict. Sacer. Augur. sal.

My heart is filled with much happiness in being able to stand for election in our Res Publica as a candidate. For the past two years, I have served as Censor. This has made it impossible for me to stand before you, the people, and offer my name as a candidate for your judgment. I am eager to put myself before the electorate of the Comitia Centuriata, which recognizes the citizens who have demonstrated the most commitment to our joint cause, the cause of international Roman Restorationism.

I come before you, friends, colleagues, brothers and sisters to stand as a candidate for Consul.

I have been involved in Roman Restorationism my entire adult life.

My Roman career, in brief, is as follows:

- Scribia in the Nova Roma province of Canada Orientalis - 2000
- Curule Aedile in Nova Roma in 2001
- Salii in Nova Roma from 2001
- Founder of Academia Minervalis in 2014 (http://academiaminervalis.org)
- Co-Founder of the working group that led to the establishment of the Roman Republic in 2015
- Draftee of the Declaration of Foundation of the Roman Republic in 2016
- First Consul / Censor of the Roman Republic in 2016
- Founding Lictor of the Roman Republic in 2016
- Founding Senator of the Roman Republic in 2016
- Sacerdos to Mars and Minerva from 2016
- Augur from 2016
- Aranearius (webmaster) of the Roman Republic from 2016
- Donor to the TEMPLVUM project - purchased the doors to the temple in 2016 (http://templvm.org/history_donations.html)
- Awarded Corona Etrusca Triumphalis by the Senate of the Roman Republic in 2017 (http://www.romanrepublic.org/forum/view ... 1933#p9165)
- Founder and major donor of the first altar of the Roman Republic in 2017

I am also currently an author of two books to be published. One is a book of ceremonies for the sacra publica. The second is a guidebook to the Cultus Deorum based on the best most recent evidence and practices.

I believe my commitment to the Roman Republic is without question. Such a trait is needed by the highest magistrate that will lead our Res Publica. They must be present; they must be a diplomat and an innovator. They need to inspire and motivate the next team of magistrates to further our many causes. I believe I am equipped with the necessary skills to be successful in these tasks.

If you elect me Consul, my platform for the year ahead is as follows:

January - To have every elected magistrate assigned a specific task for which they are most likely to be successful. From January onwards each magistrate will "own" their area of appointment and be held accountable for the progress made. They will be supported and regular progress checks will be made to guarantee projects are moving forward.

Some of these projects will be:

Outreach to other organizations
Episodes of the Signifer podcast (http://romanrepublic.org/podcast/)
Establishment of an online marketplace
Development of provinces
Improving the wiki
Improving the new citizen's guide
Developing the website further
Organizing an annual convention
and more...

February - We will start having frequent video conferences on all market days. This will make face-to-face contact with citizens a frequent occurrence. We will also establish a working group to organize an official convention for the RR in an agreed upon location. We will also pass a budget in USD for ludi prizes.

March - By March I will see to it that we have our first altar inaugurated in Pacifica. We will establish a working group to determine the location of the second altar. I will also see that the Res Publica is ready to start selling citizenship certificates. We will also have a collegia founded to promote provincial development before the close of this month.

June - By June I intend to have our online marketplace fully online and operational

Sept - By Sept. we will have a proposal drafted for collegia / societas reform led by the leaders of these groups put before the Senate

Nov - By Nov. we will establish a North American reenactment legion to work in concert with the official legion already sponsored by the RR in Sarmatia.

Dec - We will have books pertaining to the CDR on behalf of the RR sent to publishers by the close of the year

Citizens, I am so very proud of what we have achieved over the last two years. I am excited to help make our third year the greatest yet. My first Consulship helped found the Res Publica. I hope my second can be remembered as one where we flourished, increased our treasury, increased offline contact, and grew Roman Cultural Restorationism as a whole!

----------------------

P. Iunius Brutus, Cen. Сен-Прокос. LICT. Sacer. Авгур. сала.

Мое сердце наполнено большим счастьем в том, что он может баллотироваться на выборах в нашу Республику Публику в качестве кандидата. В течение последних двух лет я служил Цензором. Это не позволило мне стоять перед вами, людьми, и предложить мое имя в качестве кандидата на ваше решение. Я очень хочу поставить себя перед электоратом Comitia Centuriata, в котором признаются граждане, которые продемонстрировали большую приверженность нашему совместному делу, делу международного римского возрождения.

Я пришел к вам, друзья, коллеги, братья и сестры, чтобы стать кандидатом в консул.

Я всю свою взрослую жизнь занимался римским восстановлением.

Короче говоря, моя римская карьера выглядит следующим образом:

- Scribia в провинции Нова-Рома в Канаде Orientalis - 2000
- Curule Aedile в Новой Роме в 2001 году
- Салия в Новой Роме с 2001 года
- Основатель Академии Минервалис в 2014 году (http://academiaminervalis.org)
- Соучредитель рабочей группы, которая привела к созданию Римской Республики в 2015 году
- Дрвотник Декларации о создании Римской Республики в 2016 году
- Первый консул / цензор Римской Республики в 2016 году
- Основатель Литера Республики Рим в 2016 году
- Основатель-сенатор Римской Республики в 2016 году
- Сакердос на Марс и Минерва с 2016 года
- Авгур с 2016 года
- Аранериаус (веб-мастер) Римской Республики с 2016 года
- Донор проекта TEMPLVUM - купил двери в храм в 2016 году (http://templvm.org/history_donations.html)
- Награжден Корона Этруска Триумфалис Сенатом Римской Республики в 2017 году (http://www.romanrepublic.org/forum/view ... 1933 # p9165)
- Основатель и главный донор первого алтаря Римской Республики в 2017 году

В настоящее время я также являюсь автором двух книг для публикации. Одна из них - книга церемоний для сакра-публики. Второй - путеводитель в Cultus Deorum на основе лучших последних данных и практик.

Я считаю, что моя приверженность Римской Республике не вызывает сомнений. Такая черта необходима высшему магистрату, который будет вести наш Res Publica. Они должны присутствовать; они должны быть дипломатом и новатором. Им нужно вдохновлять и мотивировать следующую команду магистратов, чтобы продвигать наши многочисленные причины. Я считаю, что у меня есть необходимые навыки, чтобы быть успешными в этих задачах.

Если вы меня избрали Консулом, моя платформа на следующий год выглядит следующим образом:

Январь. Чтобы каждый избранный судья назначил конкретную задачу, для которой они, скорее всего, будут успешными. С января каждый каждый судья будет «владеть» своей областью назначения и нести ответственность за достигнутый прогресс. Они будут поддерживаться, и будут проводиться регулярные проверки прогресса, чтобы гарантировать, что проекты продвигаются вперед.

Некоторые из этих проектов будут:

Информационно-разъяснительная работа с другими организациями
Эпизоды подкаста Signifer (http://romanrepublic.org/podcast/)
Создание онлайн-рынка
Развитие провинций
Улучшение вики
Улучшение руководства нового гражданина
Разработка сайта далее
Организация ежегодной конвенции
и более...

Февраль - Мы начнем частые видеоконференции во все рыночные дни. Это будет часто встречаться лицом к лицу с гражданами. Мы также создадим рабочую группу для организации официальной конвенции для РР в согласованном месте. Мы также будем перечислять бюджет в долларах США за призы ludi.

Март - К марту я позабочусь о том, чтобы наш первый алтарь был открыт в Pacifica. Мы создадим рабочую группу для определения местоположения второго алтаря. Я также увижу, что Res Publica готова начать продажу свидетельств о гражданстве. У нас также будет создана коллегия, которая будет способствовать развитию провинций до конца этого месяца.

Июнь - К июню я намерен сделать наш онлайн-рынок полностью онлайн и оперативным

Сентябрь - К сентябрю у нас будет подготовлено предложение для реформы коллегии / общества, возглавляемой лидерами этих групп, поставленными в Сенат

Ноябрь - К ноябрю мы создадим североамериканский легионай по восстановлению для совместной работы с официальным легионером, уже спонсируемым РР в Сарматии.

Dec - У нас будут книги, относящиеся к CDR от имени RR, отправленные издателям к концу года

Граждане, я очень горжусь тем, чего мы добились за последние два года. Я очень рад помочь сделать наш третий год самым большим. Мое первое Консульство помогло найти Res Publica. Надеюсь, что мой второй можно запомнить как тот, где мы процветали, увеличили нашу казну, увеличили контакт в автономном режиме и выросли римский культурный реставризм в целом!

----------------

P. Iunius Brutus, Cen. Sen. Procos. Lict. Sacer. Augure. sal.

Mon cœur est rempli de beaucoup de bonheur à pouvoir se présenter à l'élection dans notre Res Publica en tant que candidat. Au cours des deux dernières années, j'ai été Censeur. Cela m'a empêché de vous tenir devant le peuple et d'offrir mon nom en tant que candidat à votre jugement. Je suis impatient de me présenter devant l'électorat des Comitia Centuriata, qui reconnaît les citoyens qui ont démontré le plus d'engagement envers notre cause commune, la cause du rétablissement romain international.

Je viens devant vous, amis, collègues, frères et sœurs pour être candidat au poste de consul.

J'ai été impliqué dans le restaurationnisme romain toute ma vie d'adulte.

Ma carrière romaine, en bref, est la suivante:

- Scribia dans la province de Nova Roma au Canada Orientalis - 2000
- Curule Aedile à Nova Roma en 2001
- Salii à Nova Roma de 2001
- Fondateur de Academia Minervalis en 2014 (http://academiaminervalis.org)
- Co-fondateur du groupe de travail qui a conduit à la création de la République romaine en 2015
- Draftee de la Déclaration de fondation de la République romaine en 2016
- Premier Consul / Censeur de la République romaine en 2016
- Licteur fondateur de la République romaine en 2016
- Sénateur fondateur de la République romaine en 2016
- Sacerdos à Mars et Minerva à partir de 2016
- Augure à partir de 2016
- Aranearius (webmaster) de la République romaine à partir de 2016
- Donateur au projet TEMPLVUM - a acheté les portes du temple en 2016 (http://templvm.org/history_donations.html)
- Décerné Corona Etrusca Triumphalis par le Sénat de la République romaine en 2017 (http://www.romanrepublic.org/forum/view ... 1933 # p9165)
- Fondateur et donateur majeur du premier autel de la République romaine en 2017

Je suis également actuellement auteur de deux livres à paraître. L'un est un livre de cérémonies pour la sacra publica. Le second est un guide du Cultus Deorum basé sur les meilleures preuves et pratiques les plus récentes.

Je crois que mon engagement envers la République romaine est indiscutable. Un tel trait est requis par le plus haut magistrat qui dirigera notre Res Publica. Ils doivent être présents; ils doivent être un diplomate et un innovateur. Ils doivent inspirer et motiver la prochaine équipe de magistrats pour faire avancer nos nombreuses causes. Je crois que je suis équipé des compétences nécessaires pour réussir dans ces tâches.

Si vous m'élisez Consul, ma plate-forme pour l'année à venir est la suivante:

Janvier - Faire assigner à chaque magistrat élu une tâche spécifique pour laquelle il est le plus susceptible de réussir. À partir de janvier, chaque magistrat sera «propriétaire» de sa zone de nomination et sera tenu responsable des progrès accomplis. Ils seront soutenus et des contrôles réguliers des progrès seront effectués pour garantir que les projets avancent.

Certains de ces projets seront:

Sensibilisation à d'autres organisations
Épisodes du podcast Signifer (http://romanrepublic.org/podcast/)
Création d'un marché en ligne
Développement des provinces
Améliorer le wiki
Améliorer le nouveau guide du citoyen
Développer le site Web davantage
Organiser une convention annuelle
et plus...

Février - Nous allons commencer à avoir des visioconférences fréquentes tous les jours de marché. Cela rendra fréquemment le contact face à face avec les citoyens. Nous mettrons également en place un groupe de travail pour organiser une convention officielle pour le RR dans un lieu convenu. Nous allons également passer un budget en USD pour les prix ludi.

Mars - Au mois de mars, je ferai en sorte que notre premier autel soit inauguré à Pacifica. Nous allons établir un groupe de travail pour déterminer l'emplacement du deuxième autel. Je verrai également que la Res Publica est prête à commencer à vendre des certificats de citoyenneté. Nous aurons également une collegia fondée pour promouvoir le développement provincial avant la fin de ce mois.

Juin - D'ici juin, j'ai l'intention de mettre notre marché en ligne entièrement en ligne et opérationnel

Sept - D'ici septembre nous aurons une proposition rédigée pour la réforme collégiale / societas menée par les leaders de ces groupes soumis au Sénat

Nov - En novembre, nous établirons une légion de reconstitution nord-américaine pour travailler de concert avec la légion officielle déjà parrainée par le RR à Sarmatie.

Dec - Nous aurons des livres concernant le CDR au nom du RR envoyé aux éditeurs d'ici la fin de l'année

Citoyens, je suis tellement fier de ce que nous avons accompli au cours des deux dernières années. Je suis ravi d'aider à faire de notre troisième année la plus grande encore. Mon premier consul a aidé à fonder la Res Publica. J'espère que mon deuxième souvenir est celui où nous avons prospéré, augmenté notre trésorerie, accru le contact hors ligne et fait grandir le rétablissement culturel romain dans son ensemble!
Publius Iunius Brutus
Consul
Consul
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:01 am

Brutus Cen. sal.

I endorse these fine citizens for office and place my utmost trust in their ability to deliver success:

My friend and longstanding colleague, Titus Flavius Severus for CONSUL

Marcus Flavius Celsus for CENSOR

Lucius Aurelius Curio for CENSOR

Lucius Livius Seneca for PRAETOR

Gaius Valerius Scipio for PRAETOR
Publius Iunius Brutus
Consul
Consul
Senator
Senator
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:00 am

Curio Sal.

The debate phase for this election is now closed.

Ballots have been sent out to all citizens. If for any reason you did not receive one, please use the following link:

http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/welcom ... 0394ea4bfe

Valete Bene!

L. Aurelius Curio
Consul Minor
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Censor
Censor
Proconsul
Proconsul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Princeps Senatus: Senator
Augur
Augur

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:29 pm

As I am running during this election, I shall not be tallying votes. Instead, I have appointed Plebeian Aedile Paullus Aemilius Gallus as Rogator and Propraetor C. Curtius Philo Aurelianus as Custode.

C. Curtius Philo Aurelianus only came out to assist as a personal favor to myself and shall be returning to his life directly afterwards. I am grateful for his assistance in this matter as he has experience in this situation and makes the process easier.
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Censor
Censor
Proconsul
Proconsul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Augur
Augur

Postby Octavius Flavius Viscellinus » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:00 pm

I do not want to blame anyone, I do not want to swear with anyone, I'm just tired of the fact that I seem to communicate with myself or with a blank wall.
I can not go, it's already the third election in a row where I can not vote. I'm talking about this a third time. Two months are the same. I'm tired of this. And Caeso Flavius Aemilianus is also tired, like me, he can not vote. Why do we pay taxes? Maybe you specifically ignore the two of us, because we are from Sarmatia?
I have no words.
Octavius Flavius Viscellinus

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Curio Sal.

I have forwarded your issue with voting to our Censor, before. I was hoping it would be fixed by now. I shall speak to him again on this. Please message me the exact details of your issues at l.aureliuscurio@yahoo.com
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Censor
Censor
Proconsul
Proconsul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Augur
Augur

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:44 am

Octavius Flavius Viscellinus wrote:I do not want to blame anyone, I do not want to swear with anyone, I'm just tired of the fact that I seem to communicate with myself or with a blank wall.
I can not go, it's already the third election in a row where I can not vote. I'm talking about this a third time. Two months are the same. I'm tired of this. And Caeso Flavius Aemilianus is also tired, like me, he can not vote. Why do we pay taxes? Maybe you specifically ignore the two of us, because we are from Sarmatia?
I have no words.

Brutus Cen. Sal.

Amice, what happens when you try to vote? Did you visit the link stated above? You need to login with the email you registered with.
Publius Iunius Brutus
Consul
Consul
Senator
Senator
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:28 pm

Voting is officially closed. I await the appointed Rogator and Custode to tally the votes and announce the results.
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Censor
Censor
Proconsul
Proconsul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Augur
Augur

Postby Paullus Aemilius Gallus » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Curio, please check your pm...
Paullus Aemilius Gallus
Plebeian Aedile
Plebeian Aedile

PreviousNext

Return to Main Forum