Provincia Raetia

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Lucius Curtius Philo, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus

Provincia Raetia

Postby Paullus Aemilius Gallus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:50 pm

Salvete Omnes,

The modern Provincia Raetia is a mixture of the antic provinces of Raetia, Noricum, Pannonia Superior and Germania Superior.
Nowadays, the province of Raetia comprises Switzerland and Austria. It has a population of about 20 millions and so far 5 roman citizens!
For the next few months, its capital will be Basilea (Basel in Switzerland) since its current Procurator has his residence in this little provincial city =)

Please note that the famous Legio XI Claudia Pia Fidelis has been in garrison in Vindonissa (Helvetia, Raetia) from 71 to 83 AD.

Today, I’m pleased to announce you the creation of an official Facebook Page of the Provincia Raetia and also of a Facebook Group for the Provincia Raetia.
I invite you to like the Page and to join the Group (please feel free to feed the Group with whatever regarding the Province you consider interesting).

The Page: https://www.facebook.com/provinciaraetia/

The Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/128875451122875/

Valete,
Gallus

Basilea, 374 AD
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2017-11-25 à 16.22.12.png
Capture d’écran 2017-11-25 à 16.22.12.png (907.94 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Paullus Aemilius Gallus

Re: Provincia Raetia

Postby Gaius Cominius Laenas » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:37 am

Perfect! Well done!
Gaius Cominius Laenas
Senator
Senator

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:27 pm

Paullus Aemilius Gallus wrote:the famous Legio XI Claudia Pia Fidelis

This alone deserves people to obtain the citizenship of the Roman Republic en masse and replenish the ranks of the province of Raetia.

I honestly do not know what I can do for you in your noble cause, however, if you need some kind of help or advice, feel free to contact us, I or another resident of the Province will help you, we have a successful experience, because Sarmatia Magna this is the most successful province and the pearl of the Roman Republic.
Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet...
Titus Flavius Severus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Sarmatia Magna
Sarmatia Magna
Cultus Mithrae
Cultus Mithrae
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus

Postby Paullus Aemilius Gallus » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Thanks for your messages and support.

I feel it 's going to take a while until Raetia becomes a pearl as well...
Paullus Aemilius Gallus

Return to Main Forum