Humbled by being elected tribune of the plebs

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Lucius Curtius Philo, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus

Humbled by being elected tribune of the plebs

Postby Sextus Decius Mus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:02 am

I see that I was justed elected as tribune. I want to thank the citizens of the republic. I take this responsibility very seriously.

If you ever have concerns please write me. I am open to hearing all opinions and voices.

Sex. Decius Mus
Tribune-Elect
Sextus Decius Mus

Re: Humbled by being elected tribune of the plebs

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:59 pm

I have the utmost faith you'll bring honor to the esteemed role of Plebeian Tribune, Mus. You have been a man of the people since day one. May Fortuna bless your endeavors.
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Consul
Consul
Governor of Transborealis Silva
Governor of Transborealis Silva
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Senator
Senator
Augur
Augur

Postby Quintus Furius Camillus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:37 am

SALVE!

My dear Mus, you will be a good tribune if you continue like this. I wrote you regarding the handover of the tribuneship. Do be a good ducky and check your inbox.

VALE!
Quintus Furius Camillus
Plebeian Tribune
Plebeian Tribune
Senator
Senator

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:30 pm

I would like to join the congratulations, and in addition to note that the post of the People's Tribune, in a sense, is one of the most important posts in the Roman Republic, and the person to whom the people trust custody of their interests should be an exemplary citizen, a model of sensitivity, tact and courtesy, because this post is a big responsibility. Unfortunately, as this year has shown, not everyone can perform this responsible magistracy with dignity.
Good luck and fruitful work, I hope that you and other Plebeian Tribunes, some of whom come from the Sarmatia Magna, will create a well-coordinated team and with advantage for the common good will fulfill their duties and authorities.
Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet...
Titus Flavius Severus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator

Return to Main Forum