New

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Tiberia Salvia Alba

New

Postby Octavius Aburnius Gracilis » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Salve everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm excited to apart of this new and flourishing community. I'm Jon( Cognomen: Gracilis), I could use any help on culture and really any part of Roman society or history as possible. Any help on recreating aspects such as food and clothing on a budget would also help. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Octavius Aburnius Gracilis

Re: New

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Welcome O. Gracilis! I am happy to see you here! Our local reenactment community is the Legio XI Claudia Pia Fidelis and their leader is currently T. Flavius Severus. I suggest talking to them for these questions! I am sure they can help you. Here is the link to their subforum: viewforum.php?f=43
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
Gaius Curtius Philo

Postby Lucius Livius Seneca » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:41 am

L. Livius Oct. Alburnio sal.

Welcome to the Res Publica, Octavi Alburni, and also to the Collegium Latinum! We are most grateful to have you here.

Vale.
Lucius Livius Seneca

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:59 am

Salve,

Gracilis, we are creating a community of historical reenactment, now it is at the stage when everyone can join in its creation, and stand at the roots of the birth of a glorious project. So if you have a craving for historical reconstruction, join the Legio XI Claudia Pia Fidelis!
Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet...
Titus Flavius Severus
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Senator
Senator

Return to Main Forum