[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4855: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4857: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4858: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4859: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Roman Republic: Res publica Romana • View topic - CIRCENSES: The Return of the Races!

CIRCENSES: The Return of the Races!

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Tiberia Salvia Alba

CIRCENSES: The Return of the Races!

Postby Lucius Livius Seneca » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Lucius Livius Seneca

Re: CIRCENSES: The Return of the Races!

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:09 pm

Sal.

Great fun! Registered! :)

Publius Iunius Brutus
Consul
Consul
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur

Postby Lucius Livius Seneca » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Lucius Livius Seneca

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:41 pm

I registered two charioteers for Prasina ^^
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
Gaius Curtius Philo

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:04 am

I put in two more charioteers. A total of 4 for Prasina
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
Gaius Curtius Philo

Postby Lucius Livius Seneca » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:26 am

L. Livius quaest. cons. et prae. circ. omnibus sal.

The stables are filling quickly! We should have an excellent race season for these upcoming ludi Romani.

All records for the races will be documented in the . Let me know if you notice any errors, and I will do my utmost to correct them.

Valete optime!
Lucius Livius Seneca

Postby Gaius Valerius Scipio » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Salve Romans!!

The Cohors Aedilicia has decided that the Ludi Romani which is a glorious event, it should have a glorious prize as well. To this end the esteemed T, Aurelius Apollinaris and myself have decided to increase the amount of prizes. Therefore the prizes will now be changed to these amounts.
- 1st prize will now be 250 denarii
-2nd prize will be 175 denarii
3rd prize will be 100 denarii.

I hope that everyone will be pleased with the changes.
Let the best chariots win the races to come.

Vale bene.
The gods command me to sanctify my every action, and I obey them with all my soul, and they assure me of great benefits from my enterprise, if only I persist.
Gaius Valerius Scipio

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:26 am

Ten chariots registered for the glory of the Albatae!
Vis per Unitatem Romanam

Lucius Aurelius Curio
Augur
Augur
Princeps Senatus: Senator
Princeps Senatus: Senator
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Fortunae Sacerdos
Fortunae Sacerdos

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:20 am