CONCILIUM PLEBIS SESSION V CALLED TO ORDER - AUG 31ST to SEPT 17TH

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Lucius Curtius Philo, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus

Re: CONCILIUM PLEBIS SESSION V CALLED TO ORDER - AUG 31ST to SEPT 17TH

Postby Lucius Livius Seneca » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:33 am

I, L. LIVIVS ANI. SENECA, quaestor consularis and rogator suffectus, to P. SEXTIO TER. LAEVO, tribunus plebis and presiding magistrate, and to all the Plebs, report the following result of the voting in this fifth session of the Concilium Plebis:

For the office of plebeian aedile,

M'. OVIDIVS TRO. HYACINTHVS, having received the support of thirteen (13) tribes is nominated by the Concilium Plebis as a plebeian aedile of the Res Publica, which office is to be forthwith confirmed and bestowed upon him by the lictors of the Comitia Curiata.

Sex. Decius Ter. Mus received the support of eleven (11) tribes.

I hereby declare that to the best of my knowledge the above is a true, accurate, and complete report of results.

Vale et valete.
L. Livius Ani. Seneca
Dominus Prasinus
Lucius Livius Seneca
Quaestor
Quaestor

Postby Publius Sextius Laevus » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Salvete Omnes,

Habemus Manium Ovidium Hyacinthum novum Plebis Aedilem!

We extend our congratulations to Manius Ovidius Hyacinthus on his victory and look forward to his service to our Republic.

I thank Lucius Livius Seneca quaestor consularis for acting as rogator suffectus.

I call upon the Censor to register our new Plebeian Aedile and endow all due rights and honors.

Thank you all for your active participation.

THE BUSINESS OF THIS CONCILIUM PLEBIS SESSION V IS HEREBY CLOSED.

Valete

P. Sextius Laevus
Tribunus Plebis Minor
'Fiat Lux! Fiat Vita!'
Publius Sextius Laevus
Plebeian Tribune
Plebeian Tribune

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:41 am

Brutus Lict. Sal.

The Lictores Curiati Magisteres have just met and affirmed this normination of Manius Ovidius Hyacinthus as Plebeian Aedile. Congratulations!

We also thank Sex. Decius Mus for his sense of civic duty in offering his name as a candidate. We hope he does so again during the elections that will occur over the next three months to select the magistrates for next calendar year.

I now ask Hyacinthus to start his work by going to this location and signing the legal liability form granting access to the secure administration system of the Roman Republic:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=720

Publius Sextius Laevus wrote:Salvete Omnes,

Habemus Manium Ovidium Hyacinthum novum Plebis Aedilem!

We extend our congratulations to Manius Ovidius Hyacinthus on his victory and look forward to his service to our Republic.

I thank Lucius Livius Seneca quaestor consularis for acting as rogator suffectus.

I call upon the Censor to register our new Plebeian Aedile and endow all due rights and honors.

Thank you all for your active participation.

THE BUSINESS OF THIS CONCILIUM PLEBIS SESSION V IS HEREBY CLOSED.

Valete

P. Sextius Laevus
Tribunus Plebis Minor
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister