IMPORTANT!!! - TAXES / MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE DUE AUG 3RD

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Curtius Philo, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Marcus Flavius Celsus

Re: IMPORTANT!!! - TAXES / MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE DUE AUG 3RD

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Publius Sallustius Quadratus wrote:Not finding my name on the list to make denarii transfer. Please assist. Thank you.

Brutus Cen. Sal.

If you are logged in you should not see your own name. You should only see account you can transfer denarii too.
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur

Postby Publius Sallustius Quadratus » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:45 am

This is very confusing. My status is Assidui and so is everyone else in my province. In fact I remember paying taxes for everyone who needed it in my province earlier in the year already so everyone should be good in Mississippia Borealis. Why are we getting notice of taxes due now if not everyone needs to pay taxes now? I already bought denarii. Oh well. I guess RR gets a few more of my dollars and I get a few more denarii. I will just have to save them to pay taxes next year...
P. Sallustius Quadratus
Publius Sallustius Quadratus
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
Governor of Mississippia Borealis

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:00 am

Curio Sal.

I understand your confusion. I'll try to clear this up the best I can. The notice for taxes due, is for everyone who hasn't paid them yet. You went up and above for yourself and your citizens earlier in the year and paid your taxes early, so you're all Assidui. However, the cut off date to pay taxes for everyone else is tomorrow. After the census is done and finished, everyone's tax status will reset for the new year. This is when you can pay for next year's taxes. There is no need to pay again, unless you feel like donating to the RR.
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Consul
Consul
Governor of Transborealis Silva
Governor of Transborealis Silva
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Senator
Senator
Augur
Augur

Postby Gaius Valerius Scipio » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:15 am

Salve!

I paid this morning, but it still says I haven't paid my taxes. I have the receipt and everything. Could someone please help me with this?

Vale bene.
The gods command me to sanctify my every action, and I obey them with all my soul, and they assure me of great benefits from my enterprise, if only I persist.
Gaius Valerius Scipio
Curule Aedile
Curule Aedile

Previous

Return to Main Forum