EDICTUM CONSULUM: Procurator approval

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Curtius Philo, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Marcus Flavius Celsus

EDICTUM CONSULUM: Procurator approval

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:20 am

Salvete Omnes,

CONSUL L. Aurelius Curio issues this edict:

I. These citizens have been approved as Procuratores of their respective Provinces:
a. Lucius Metilius Niger (http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citize ... 0Niger/216) of Gallia.
b. Spurius Iuventius Catulus (http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citize ... atulus/263) of Missuria.
c. Titus Aurelius Apollinarius (http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citize ... inaris/310) of Nova Svecia.

II. This decision shall be revised by the Senate in their next meeting and is subject to their final approval.

III. This edict is effective immediately and will remain enforce until vetoed or rescinded.

Apr. L. Curtio L. Aurelio cos.

C. Curtius Philo Aurelianus
Tribunus Laticlavius
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
Gaius Curtius Philo
Propraetor
Propraetor
Senator
Senator
Feroniae Sacerdos
Feroniae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister

Re: EDICTUM CONSULUM: Procurator approval

Postby Lucius Metilius Niger » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:41 am

Salve Citizen,

I'm very surprised by this Procurator approval in my favor. It's not a bad surprise for me, but a real "chance".

for who already know me, and despite some of my opinions regarding the virtual republics, I'm a frater, a friend, a roman, I consider the friendship between USA and European romans (essentialy between Cultores) like the best chance for restore the Romanity and the CDR in the modern world.

You know that I am a CPR french leader, our partnership, mutual work would be a great, great thing for us and for you.

May the Gods and Ancestors smile upon the Republic, and the Roman People.
Lucius Metilius Niger

Postby Spurius Iuventius Catulus » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:56 pm

I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve.

Best,
Sp. Iuventius Catulus
Spurius Iuventius Catulus
"The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it."
Procurator, Province of Missuria
Spurius Iuventius Catulus
Governor of Missuria
Governor of Missuria

Postby Publius Sallustius Quadratus » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:36 pm

As Procurator of Provincia Mississpia Borealis, I welcome and congratulate Spurius Iuventius Catalus, Lucius Metilius Niger, and Titus Aurelius Apollinarius on their appointments.

To Spurius Iuventius Catalus: Salve! We being neighbors, I am looking forward to working closely with you in building our respective provinces. I am located in the Chicago area.

To Lucius Metilius Niger: Salve and bonjour mon amis! I am looking forward to our cooperation!

To Titus Aurelius Apollinarius: Salve and welcome! I am looking forward to getting to know you and working with you!
P. Sallustius Quadratus
Publius Sallustius Quadratus
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
Governor of Mississippia Borealis

Postby Caeso Cispius Laevus » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Sal.

I trust all these men will assist the citizens in building this Republic in their home regions. I also believe they will not use their position as political bargaining chips like some seem to be doing.

This post is a duty. As Romans, I hope that duty comes before politics as the Consul has shown good faith in appointing you all.

With these grave topics mentioned, congratulations!
Caeso Cispius Laevus
Praetor Peregrinus
Praetor Peregrinus

Return to Main Forum