Cassia Longina, Spartacon, & the Republic

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Lucius Curtius Philo, Titus Flavius Severus, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Marcus Flavius Celsus

Cassia Longina, Spartacon, & the Republic

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Salvete omnes,

Despite my absence and trying to get a hold on life again, I have managed to get a spot in the upcoming SpartaCon convention where I will be selling my clothing (Cassia Longina). As I have always done, I will be including the Republic in this. Yet, I cannot donate money to the Republic based on my income from this event (as only Republic members get the 15% donation to the RR), because my main contributions go toward Herculaneum and Philippi. I will, however, be handing out flyers with every purchase and to others who seem interested. I hope that I can bring many more citizens to our Republic and this will be a good starting point.

If anyone is in the Maryland, DC, Virginia area, please feel free to come by! I would love to meet any citizen of the Republic and it would make my day! (:

Despite my absence, I keep the Republic in my mind. I hope you all are well.

May the ancestors and gods smile upon you and our Republic,
C Cassia Longina
magistra maxima collegiorum philosophiae | artium | latinae | legis | librorum | peregrinatorum
sacerdos maxima c. liberi
princeps cassiorum
Gaia Cassia Longina
Curule Aedile
Curule Aedile
Governor of Italia Pronvincia
Governor of Italia Pronvincia
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Liberi et Liberiae Sacerdos
Liberi et Liberiae Sacerdos

Return to Main Forum