Page 3 of 9

Re: File requests for the Censores here

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:15 am
by Octavia Aurelia Fulva
Salvete.

After talking with the Consul L. Aurelius Curio and considering his very wise advice, I'd like to change my gens in order to join gens Aurelia, but also to restructure my name, to keep Octavia in it and use the cognomen choosed by the Consul for me, that is Fulva. So I humbly request to change my name to Octavia Aurelia Fulva.

Re: File requests for the Censores here

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:17 am
by Publius Iunius Brutus
Brutus Cen. Sal.

The praenomen Octavia is fine, so is the change in nomen to Aurelia.

Could you submit evidence of Fulva being used as a cognomen historically before 350 CE? Otherwise, a different cognomen will be required. Let me know.

Re: File requests for the Censores here

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:37 pm
by Publius Iunius Brutus
Numeria Octavia Saturnina wrote:Salvete.

After talking with the Consul L. Aurelius Curio and considering his very wise advice, I'd like to change my gens in order to join gens Aurelia, but also to restructure my name, to keep Octavia in it and use the cognomen choosed by the Consul for me, that is Fulva. So I humbly request to change my name to Octavia Aurelia Fulva.


Brutus Cen. Sal.

Consul Curio provided evidence of the authenticity of the cognomen Fulva. Therefore, Numeria Octavia Saturnina is now known as Octavia Aurelia Fulva.

http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citize ... 0Fulva/338

Aurelia, please login to the forum with this new name. Your prior passwords are unchanged. Logging into the Roman Republic is unchanged as it still uses your email as a user name.

Re: File requests for the Censores here

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:07 pm
by Octavia Aurelia Fulva
Thank you so much!!

Re: File requests for the Censores here

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:17 pm
by Appius Claudius Tuscus
Salvete, Censores -

If this is the wrong avenue for this query, please let me know.

Under the User Control Panel, Compose Private Message - this function is in effect disabled - I am not allowed to look up addressees. I am given the error: "You are not allowed to view the member list or profiles."

Is this a general prohibition? I note that we can communicate via the Contact This Citizen on the Album Civium pages, so communication is possible - why not PM's, too?

Vale bene.

Re: File requests for the Censores here

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:47 pm
by Publius Iunius Brutus
Appius Claudius Tuscus wrote:Salvete, Censores -

If this is the wrong avenue for this query, please let me know.

Under the User Control Panel, Compose Private Message - this function is in effect disabled - I am not allowed to look up addressees. I am given the error: "You are not allowed to view the member list or profiles."

Is this a general prohibition? I note that we can communicate via the Contact This Citizen on the Album Civium pages, so communication is possible - why not PM's, too?

Vale bene.


Brutus Cen. Sal.

Thank you for your inquiry.

I was informed by Quaestor Laenas that the directory system through the forum held some security concerns.

To make up for this problem, every citizen can be looked up and contacted directly through the Album Civium (http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citizen/album_civium).

However, you will need to login first (http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citizen/login?status=1).

See images below:

Image

Image

Re: File requests for the Censores here

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:37 pm
by Gaius Florius Lupus
C. Florius Lupus honorabilibus Censoribus salutes plurimas dicit, avete!

I am not sure, whether this is the right place to make my request, but I noticed that my entry in the Album Civium still has me listed as Proletarius (tax not paid), but I paid my tax through denarii transfer just a few days ago.
Furthermore I am listed as member of the Collegium Peregrinatorum, but not of the Collegium Philosophiae, although I have joined it since its earliest days.
Both issues might become relevant, since I have announced my candidacy for the co-leadership of the Collegium.
Who do I have to contact to get this fixed?

Valete!
C. Flor. Lupus

Re: File requests for the Censores here

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:50 pm
by Lucius Aurelius Curio
Curio Lupo Sal.

The tax issue would fall under the purview of the Censores, certainly. The collegia issue I would contact the Curule Aedile, as it's their job to oversee the collegia. They should be able to fix the issue. If you can't reach them, reach out to the Plebeian Aedile. If you have any further issues please contact myself or one of the Praetores for assistance.

Vale Bene!

L. Aurelius Curio
Consul Minor

Re: File requests for the Censores here

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:48 am
by Publius Iunius Brutus
Gaius Florius Lupus wrote:C. Florius Lupus honorabilibus Censoribus salutes plurimas dicit, avete!

I am not sure, whether this is the right place to make my request, but I noticed that my entry in the Album Civium still has me listed as Proletarius (tax not paid), but I paid my tax through denarii transfer just a few days ago.
Furthermore I am listed as member of the Collegium Peregrinatorum, but not of the Collegium Philosophiae, although I have joined it since its earliest days.
Both issues might become relevant, since I have announced my candidacy for the co-leadership of the Collegium.
Who do I have to contact to get this fixed?

Valete!
C. Flor. Lupus


Brutus Cen sal.

Fixed.

Re: File requests for the Censores here

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:02 pm
by Gaius Florius Lupus
Gratias tibi ago.