File requests for the Censores here

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Titus Flavius Severus, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Lucius Curtius Philo

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:37 am

Paullus Aemilius Gallus wrote:I would like to change the nomen (Aemilius instead of Cornelius). Thank you.



Done. http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citize ... Gallus/308

Please login to the forum with your new name. All other logins are unchanged.
User avatar
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am
Location: Nova Gallia

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Numerius Antonius Paullus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:48 am

Thank you Brutus ! I owe you one!
Numerius Antonius Paullus
 

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:49 am

Publius Aelius Maro, as requested you gens was changed to Cassia.

Please login to the forum with your new name: Publius Cassius Maro

All your other logins are unchanged.
User avatar
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am
Location: Nova Gallia

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Faustus Gallius Eugenius » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:24 am

My citizenship status has remained Capitis Absens for some time, despite participating in one of the last voting cycles, and having an assidui tax status. I'd like to request someone take a look at this error for me. Thank you
User avatar
Faustus Gallius Eugenius
Governor of California Citerior
Governor of California Citerior
Bacchi Sacerdos
Bacchi Sacerdos
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:25 pm

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:13 pm

Faustus Gallius Eugenius wrote:My citizenship status has remained Capitis Absens for some time, despite participating in one of the last voting cycles, and having an assidui tax status. I'd like to request someone take a look at this error for me. Thank you



Not an error.

This status is only changed at the time of the census. This will be in Aug.

So if you vote between Aug-Aug at least once you will be optimo iure. If you do not have this status it means you failed to vote prior to Aug 2016.
User avatar
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am
Location: Nova Gallia

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Sallustius Quadratus » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:04 am

Censores Salvete,

I have three questions/requests to make for the censores.

I. I see that one of the citizens of my province (Provincia Mississippia Borealis), for which I have recently be named Procurator, is in the status of "Capitis Absens" on the Album Civium. Marcus Valerius Traianus recently sent me a message. I would like to know why he is listed as Capitis Absens and what needs to be done to change his status to Optimo Iure. Thank you.

II. I would like to request that the Republic permit me to pay tax for everyone in my province whose tax is listed as unpaid. The following names from the Album Civium are listed as tax unpaid for Provincia Mississippia Borealis:

Faustus Romilius Cato
Lucius Aurelius Maximus
Lucius Flavius Atellus
Manius Ogulnius Sacerdos
Publius Iulius Albinus
Tiberius Publicius Gracchus

III. Finally I would like to know why the citizen Servius Caelius Lupus does not have an order listed next to his name on the Album Civium.

Thank you!
P. Sallustius Quadratus
Publius Sallustius Quadratus
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 am

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:35 am

Publius Sallustius Quadratus wrote:Censores Salvete,

I have three questions/requests to make for the censores.

I. I see that one of the citizens of my province (Provincia Mississippia Borealis), for which I have recently be named Procurator, is in the status of "Capitis Absens" on the Album Civium. Marcus Valerius Traianus recently sent me a message. I would like to know why he is listed as Capitis Absens and what needs to be done to change his status to Optimo Iure. Thank you.

II. I would like to request that the Republic permit me to pay tax for everyone in my province whose tax is listed as unpaid. The following names from the Album Civium are listed as tax unpaid for Provincia Mississippia Borealis:

Faustus Romilius Cato
Lucius Aurelius Maximus
Lucius Flavius Atellus
Manius Ogulnius Sacerdos
Publius Iulius Albinus
Tiberius Publicius Gracchus

III. Finally I would like to know why the citizen Servius Caelius Lupus does not have an order listed next to his name on the Album Civium.

Thank you!


Brutus Cen. sal.

All good questions Procurator.

Question I: You must vote and/or pay tax to have an Optimo Iure status. This status is only updated after the census which occurs in Aug. So anyone who is listed as Capitis Absens failed to vote at least once between the founding in March and the first census in Aug of last year. To get this status updated one must vote or pay tax. Then at the census this Aug. the status will be updated.

Question II. This is very generous of you. There are two ways for you to pay tax for the citizens.

One in USD ($9 USD / citizen). If you wish to pay this way make a $54 donation here: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/denarii/purchasing I will then see to it that the denarii awarded get relocated to the citizens you paid for. After making the donation post a message here for I can finalize this transaction and update the tax status.

The other way is in denarii (36 denarii / citizen). If you wish to pay in denarii then please send 216 denarii to the treasury by going here: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/denari ... e_transfer. In the comments section of this transaction mention that you are paying the tax for other citizens and name them. After making the donation post a message here for I can finalize this transaction and update the tax status.

Question III. This was a clerical error on my part. Thank you for pointing this out. This has now been corrected.
User avatar
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am
Location: Nova Gallia

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Sallustius Quadratus » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:58 pm

Salve!

I have made a donation to RR in the amount of $54 (216 denarii) for the purpose of paying taxes for the following citizens of my province:

Faustus Romilius Cato
Lucius Aurelius Maximus
Lucius Flavius Atellus
Manius Ogulnius Sacerdos
Publius Iulius Albinus
Tiberius Publicius Gracchus

Please see to the allotment of these monies for the payment of those citizens' taxes.
P. Sallustius Quadratus
Publius Sallustius Quadratus
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 am

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:07 am

Publius Sallustius Quadratus wrote:Salve!

I have made a donation to RR in the amount of $54 (216 denarii) for the purpose of paying taxes for the following citizens of my province:

Faustus Romilius Cato
Lucius Aurelius Maximus
Lucius Flavius Atellus
Manius Ogulnius Sacerdos
Publius Iulius Albinus
Tiberius Publicius Gracchus

Please see to the allotment of these monies for the payment of those citizens' taxes.



Brutus Cen. Sal.

A very virtuous act!

All citizens named have had their tax status updated due to your charity.
User avatar
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am
Location: Nova Gallia

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:02 am

Brutus Cen. Sal.

Please take note, the citizen formally known as Appius Iunius Laterensis is now known as Appius Iunius Seneca.
User avatar
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am
Location: Nova Gallia

PreviousNext

Return to Main Forum

cron