File requests for the Censores here

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Lucius Curtius Philo, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Octavia Aurelia Fulva » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:15 am

Salvete.

After talking with the Consul L. Aurelius Curio and considering his very wise advice, I'd like to change my gens in order to join gens Aurelia, but also to restructure my name, to keep Octavia in it and use the cognomen choosed by the Consul for me, that is Fulva. So I humbly request to change my name to Octavia Aurelia Fulva.
User avatar
Octavia Aurelia Fulva
Bonae Deae / Triviae Sacerdos
Bonae Deae / Triviae Sacerdos
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:43 am

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:17 am

Brutus Cen. Sal.

The praenomen Octavia is fine, so is the change in nomen to Aurelia.

Could you submit evidence of Fulva being used as a cognomen historically before 350 CE? Otherwise, a different cognomen will be required. Let me know.
User avatar
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am
Location: Pacifica Provincia

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Numeria Octavia Saturnina wrote:Salvete.

After talking with the Consul L. Aurelius Curio and considering his very wise advice, I'd like to change my gens in order to join gens Aurelia, but also to restructure my name, to keep Octavia in it and use the cognomen choosed by the Consul for me, that is Fulva. So I humbly request to change my name to Octavia Aurelia Fulva.


Brutus Cen. Sal.

Consul Curio provided evidence of the authenticity of the cognomen Fulva. Therefore, Numeria Octavia Saturnina is now known as Octavia Aurelia Fulva.

http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citize ... 0Fulva/338

Aurelia, please login to the forum with this new name. Your prior passwords are unchanged. Logging into the Roman Republic is unchanged as it still uses your email as a user name.
User avatar
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am
Location: Pacifica Provincia

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Octavia Aurelia Fulva » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:07 pm

Thank you so much!!
User avatar
Octavia Aurelia Fulva
Bonae Deae / Triviae Sacerdos
Bonae Deae / Triviae Sacerdos
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:43 am

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Appius Claudius Tuscus » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Salvete, Censores -

If this is the wrong avenue for this query, please let me know.

Under the User Control Panel, Compose Private Message - this function is in effect disabled - I am not allowed to look up addressees. I am given the error: "You are not allowed to view the member list or profiles."

Is this a general prohibition? I note that we can communicate via the Contact This Citizen on the Album Civium pages, so communication is possible - why not PM's, too?

Vale bene.
User avatar
Appius Claudius Tuscus
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 am

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Appius Claudius Tuscus wrote:Salvete, Censores -

If this is the wrong avenue for this query, please let me know.

Under the User Control Panel, Compose Private Message - this function is in effect disabled - I am not allowed to look up addressees. I am given the error: "You are not allowed to view the member list or profiles."

Is this a general prohibition? I note that we can communicate via the Contact This Citizen on the Album Civium pages, so communication is possible - why not PM's, too?

Vale bene.


Brutus Cen. Sal.

Thank you for your inquiry.

I was informed by Quaestor Laenas that the directory system through the forum held some security concerns.

To make up for this problem, every citizen can be looked up and contacted directly through the Album Civium (http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citizen/album_civium).

However, you will need to login first (http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citizen/login?status=1).

See images below:

Image

Image
User avatar
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am
Location: Pacifica Provincia

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Gaius Florius Lupus » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:37 pm

C. Florius Lupus honorabilibus Censoribus salutes plurimas dicit, avete!

I am not sure, whether this is the right place to make my request, but I noticed that my entry in the Album Civium still has me listed as Proletarius (tax not paid), but I paid my tax through denarii transfer just a few days ago.
Furthermore I am listed as member of the Collegium Peregrinatorum, but not of the Collegium Philosophiae, although I have joined it since its earliest days.
Both issues might become relevant, since I have announced my candidacy for the co-leadership of the Collegium.
Who do I have to contact to get this fixed?

Valete!
C. Flor. Lupus
User avatar
Gaius Florius Lupus
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:33 am
Location: Colombia

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Curio Lupo Sal.

The tax issue would fall under the purview of the Censores, certainly. The collegia issue I would contact the Curule Aedile, as it's their job to oversee the collegia. They should be able to fix the issue. If you can't reach them, reach out to the Plebeian Aedile. If you have any further issues please contact myself or one of the Praetores for assistance.

Vale Bene!

L. Aurelius Curio
Consul Minor
User avatar
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Consul
Consul
Governor of Transborealis Silva
Governor of Transborealis Silva
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Senator
Senator
Augur
Augur
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:04 pm

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Tue May 09, 2017 6:48 am

Gaius Florius Lupus wrote:C. Florius Lupus honorabilibus Censoribus salutes plurimas dicit, avete!

I am not sure, whether this is the right place to make my request, but I noticed that my entry in the Album Civium still has me listed as Proletarius (tax not paid), but I paid my tax through denarii transfer just a few days ago.
Furthermore I am listed as member of the Collegium Peregrinatorum, but not of the Collegium Philosophiae, although I have joined it since its earliest days.
Both issues might become relevant, since I have announced my candidacy for the co-leadership of the Collegium.
Who do I have to contact to get this fixed?

Valete!
C. Flor. Lupus


Brutus Cen sal.

Fixed.
User avatar
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am
Location: Pacifica Provincia

Re: File requests for the Censores here

Postby Gaius Florius Lupus » Wed May 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Gratias tibi ago.
User avatar
Gaius Florius Lupus
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:33 am
Location: Colombia

PreviousNext

Return to Main Forum