Provinces of the Republic

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Lucius Livius Seneca, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Tiberia Salvia Alba

Re: Provinces of the Republic

Postby Servius Villius Ruga » Thu May 04, 2017 1:03 am

Gaius Curtius Philo wrote:
Servius Villius Ruga wrote:
Gaius Curtius Philo wrote:
Salve amice!

There is just not any Governor in Carolina yet. You are welcome to run for the post if you want though and help expand and represent your local community! ^^

Vale

This sounds fun! I'll hold off a bit until I'm more situated, but I think it'll be a great way to get involved in the Res Publica Romana!

Vale!

Aye. Try to message your fellow Carolinenses and see which are active and accessable. See if any of them are interested in local activities. When you feel ready, apply officially :)

Great suggestion! I went ahead and took care of messaging everyone that had usernames the system could find (about four users it said it couldn't find, so I assume they never logged into their forum account?) I am hopeful that the Carolina province will unite! If responses are received I think I definitely will apply! Thank you for the information!
VINCAM SIC REM PUBLICAM ROMANAM VIVAT!
Servius Villius Ruga

Postby Lucius Aurelius Flamininus » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:26 am

Salve!

I am very new here and for the most part had not been active. I am still learning the ropes and for the most part have not established a personal relationship with the Pantheon (though I had, for a small period of time did a daily ritual that I found on the Nova Roma page). Since then, I had gone through a horrible divorce, homelessness, unemployed and filing for disability (due to physical health). Lately, having time to build a relationship with many of my Gens, I have decided it was time to get involved, learn the ropes, and open myself to interaction with the Religio Romana. I can't come up with any of the implements I feel that I need to have to even start (like tools to even MAKE a lararium), though I do have a personal ritual I have done with I was seven concerning my Lares Patrii.

I have a lot to learn. But, the reason I am writing this post is that I noticed that there is no one mentioned (at least not that I have seen) concerning the Provincia Pacficia. Just figured I would ask if there was one, because then we could see about having events and meetups out here. My home, North West Washington would be a beautiful place to have a gathering.
Lucius Aurelius Flamininus

Postby Aula Flavia Philippa » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:08 am

[quote=`Lucius Aurelius Flamininus`] there is no one mentioned (at least not that I have seen) concerning the Provincia Pacficia[/quote]
As far as I understand, you mean the Provincia Pacifica. You are lucky, this is a fairly large province, as Album Civium shows. If you really want to achieve a practical result and quickly find someone, then I advise, in addition to the topics on the Forum, to find the inhabitants of the Provincia Pacifica through Album Civium, then, through a link in the profile of each individual citizen, "contact this citizen", send a letter with a statement of your vision for the future province, examples of interactions and suggestions. Believe me, this is the best way to contact everyone, as each of the citizens will receive a notification by e-mail, and deal with common affairs. Be bolder and more persistent!
P.S. It is a pity that you do not live within the Great Sarmatia, in that case, with your initiatives, you would perfectly join our friendly team, and get an opportunity to realize your ideas.
P.P.S. Do not worry, all adversity is behind, life goes on! ;)
Aula Flavia Philippa
Curule Aedile
Curule Aedile

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:46 am

Personally, as governor of the province of Sarmatia, it is nice to see that thanks to my efforts, as well as the assistance of my fellow citizens, our blessed Provincia develops despite temporary difficulties in the Republic as a whole. During these two years, the population of our Provincia has increased significantly, several new local communities have been founded, we have worked hard all this time, so we were able to survive all the upheavals without problems, becoming even stronger, more confident, setting ourselves more and more ambitious goals and implementing ambitious projects.

But our goal is not only our own, we are ready for cooperation, we are always open to people from others, we are ready to help with word and deed to other provinces and the community, for the prosperity of the Republic and the Roman society as a whole.

P.S. I would like to take this opportunity to remind provincial governors that they are to provide reports on their activities for consideration at the forthcoming session of the Senate.
Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet...
Titus Flavius Severus
Consul
Consul
Senator
Senator
Sarmatia Magna
Sarmatia Magna
Cultus Mithrae
Cultus Mithrae
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus

Postby Aulus Aquillius Gallus » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Salvete,

I am inquiring as to whom is the current Governor of Nova Eboracum (NY) and if there are any active members still here. I’d be interested in any higher position within my Province if there is indeed a vacancy.

Thank you.
Aulus Aquillius Gallus

Postby Tiberia Salvia Alba » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Aquillius Gallus, if you are interested in becoming a governor in your province, please send me your application in personal messages on this forum, the application should contain the following parts:
1) Your full Roman name;
2) Outline you plan for your province over the next year;
3) How will you increase the recruitment of new citizens from your province over the next year;
4) What skills and experience would you bring as governor.
Your message will be completely private, only members of the Senate will see it. You have several days to send me your application, then it will be considered at this session of the Senate.
Tiberia Salvia Alba
Praetor Peregrinus
Praetor Peregrinus

Previous

Return to Main Forum