Provinces of the Republic

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Titus Flavius Severus, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Lucius Curtius Philo

Provinces of the Republic

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:25 pm

PROVINCES OF THE REPUBLIC
Bibliotheca: http://romanrepublic.org/wip/provinces.html

California Citerior
List of Governors


Eria
List of Governors


Gallia [VACANT]
List of Governors


Gallia Mississippia
Links

List of Governors


Italia [VACANT]
Links

List of Governors


Mississippia Borealis
List of Governors


Missuria
List of Governors


Nova Britannia [VACANT]
List of Governors


Nova Gallia
Links

List of Governors


Nova Svecia
List of Governors


Pacifica [VACANT]
List of Governors


Raetia
List of Governors


Sarmatia
Links

List of Governors


Texia [VACANT]
List of Governors


Transborealis Silva
Links

List of Governors


Obs:
Propraetors will have the symbol * beside their name. Proconsuls will have the symbol ** beside their names.

Updated: XIV Kal. Iun. L. Curtio L. Aurelio cos.
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
User avatar
Gaius Curtius Philo
Propraetor
Propraetor
Senator
Senator
Feroniae Sacerdos
Feroniae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 pm
Location: Praia Grande, São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Provinces of the Republic

Postby Publius Sallustius Quadratus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:55 am

Salve!

I am a new citizen. What is the method of applying for governorship? I don't think my province currently has a governor serving us. I live in Mississipia Borealis.
P. Sallustius Quadratus
Publius Sallustius Quadratus
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 am

Re: Provinces of the Republic

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Publius Sallustius Quadratus wrote:Salve!

I am a new citizen. What is the method of applying for governorship? I don't think my province currently has a governor serving us. I live in Mississipia Borealis.


Salve!

Follow these instructions:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=523
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
User avatar
Gaius Curtius Philo
Propraetor
Propraetor
Senator
Senator
Feroniae Sacerdos
Feroniae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 pm
Location: Praia Grande, São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Provinces of the Republic

Postby Publius Sallustius Quadratus » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:07 am

Salve!

How can we start a special forum for our province? Can we start a collegia for our province? What are other good ways to work to organize communication within our province by using the RR website? Thanks!
P. Sallustius Quadratus
Publius Sallustius Quadratus
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
Governor of Mississippia Borealis
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 am

Re: Provinces of the Republic

Postby Marcus Flavius Celsus » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Salve, Victor!

Please add this links to Provincia Sarmatia part

Vkontakte group: https://vk.com/sarmatiamagna
Site: Sarmatiamagna.ru

P,S Sarmatia site is currently unavaible, but i work for fix this.
Procurator Sarmatia Prov.
User avatar
Marcus Flavius Celsus
Praetor Urbanus
Praetor Urbanus
Governor of Sarmatia Pronvincia
Governor of Sarmatia Pronvincia
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Re: Provinces of the Republic

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Done, amice! ^^
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
User avatar
Gaius Curtius Philo
Propraetor
Propraetor
Senator
Senator
Feroniae Sacerdos
Feroniae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 pm
Location: Praia Grande, São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Provinces of the Republic

Postby Servius Villius Ruga » Wed May 03, 2017 8:55 am

Salvete!

I am fairly new here and wanted to get more involved in 'organizations' within the Res Publica Romana. I thought my province would be a good place to start, which is Carolina, but I don't see it on the list (it is 3 AM at the moment, so I could just be in need of sleep haha).

I also checked out the list of users for the province, and it seems as though everyone within the province is fairly new. 3 new people this year alone!
http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citizen/album_civium?view=province&name=21

Am I looking in the wrong place, or is there just not much there for Carolina due to its smaller size of 10 residents?

Gratias tibi ago!
VINCAM SIC REM PUBLICAM ROMANAM VIVAT!
User avatar
Servius Villius Ruga
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:23 am
Location: South Carolina

Re: Provinces of the Republic

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Wed May 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Servius Villius Ruga wrote:Salvete!

I am fairly new here and wanted to get more involved in 'organizations' within the Res Publica Romana. I thought my province would be a good place to start, which is Carolina, but I don't see it on the list (it is 3 AM at the moment, so I could just be in need of sleep haha).

I also checked out the list of users for the province, and it seems as though everyone within the province is fairly new. 3 new people this year alone!
http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citizen/album_civium?view=province&name=21

Am I looking in the wrong place, or is there just not much there for Carolina due to its smaller size of 10 residents?

Gratias tibi ago!


Salve amice!

There is just not any Governor in Carolina yet. You are welcome to run for the post if you want though and help expand and represent your local community! ^^

Vale
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
User avatar
Gaius Curtius Philo
Propraetor
Propraetor
Senator
Senator
Feroniae Sacerdos
Feroniae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 pm
Location: Praia Grande, São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Provinces of the Republic

Postby Servius Villius Ruga » Wed May 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Gaius Curtius Philo wrote:
Salve amice!

There is just not any Governor in Carolina yet. You are welcome to run for the post if you want though and help expand and represent your local community! ^^

Vale


This sounds fun! I'll hold off a bit until I'm more situated, but I think it'll be a great way to get involved in the Res Publica Romana!

Vale!
VINCAM SIC REM PUBLICAM ROMANAM VIVAT!
User avatar
Servius Villius Ruga
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:23 am
Location: South Carolina

Re: Provinces of the Republic

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Wed May 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Servius Villius Ruga wrote:
Gaius Curtius Philo wrote:
Salve amice!

There is just not any Governor in Carolina yet. You are welcome to run for the post if you want though and help expand and represent your local community! ^^

Vale


This sounds fun! I'll hold off a bit until I'm more situated, but I think it'll be a great way to get involved in the Res Publica Romana!

Vale!


Aye. Try to message your fellow Carolinenses and see which are active and accessable. See if any of them are interested in local activities. When you feel ready, apply officially :)
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
User avatar
Gaius Curtius Philo
Propraetor
Propraetor
Senator
Senator
Feroniae Sacerdos
Feroniae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 pm
Location: Praia Grande, São Paulo, Brazil

Next

Return to Main Forum