Gallia Provincia

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Curtius Philo, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Marcus Flavius Celsus

Re: Gallia Provincia

Postby Gaius Valerius Scipio » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:36 am

Salve!

I know this topic is about Gallia Provincia but could it be possible that someone could translate the Res Publica Romana declaration into French? I have a few friends in France that are curious about it.

Vale Bene!
C Valerius Scipio
The gods command me to sanctify my every action, and I obey them with all my soul, and they assure me of great benefits from my enterprise, if only I persist.
Gaius Valerius Scipio
Curule Aedile
Curule Aedile
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:10 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: Gallia Provincia

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Gaius Valerius Scipio wrote:Salve!

I know this topic is about Gallia Provincia but could it be possible that someone could translate the Res Publica Romana declaration into French? I have a few friends in France that are curious about it.

Vale Bene!
C Valerius Scipio


It already has a french translation. Go to the Bibliotheca and type "Declaration (French)" ^^
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
User avatar
Gaius Curtius Philo
Propraetor
Propraetor
Senator
Senator
Feroniae Sacerdos
Feroniae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 pm
Location: Praia Grande, São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Gallia Provincia

Postby Gaius Valerius Scipio » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Gaius Aurelius Victor wrote:
Gaius Valerius Scipio wrote:Salve!

I know this topic is about Gallia Provincia but could it be possible that someone could translate the Res Publica Romana declaration into French? I have a few friends in France that are curious about it.

Vale Bene!
C Valerius Scipio


It already has a french translation. Go to the Bibliotheca and type "Declaration (French)" ^^


Gratias tibi ago, amice. :)
The gods command me to sanctify my every action, and I obey them with all my soul, and they assure me of great benefits from my enterprise, if only I persist.
Gaius Valerius Scipio
Curule Aedile
Curule Aedile
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:10 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: Gallia Provincia

Postby Appius Claudius Tuscus » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:08 am

Salvete -

Sur le meme sujet de la Déclaration - adressé a Victor:

Je me demande pourquoi sur la page principale de Res Publica, de la Déclaration lui-meme, a-t-elle un lien vers une traduction Portugaise, mais pas un lien vers la version Française?

Peut-être est-il sur l'ordre du jour de quelqu'un déjà, mais je pensais que je devrais demander ca.

A quel magistrate devrais-je adresser une demande pour que, lorsque des traductions deviennent disponibles, ses liens devraient être ajoutés sur la page principale de la Déclaration?

Omnes, valete.
User avatar
Appius Claudius Tuscus
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 am

Re: Gallia Provincia

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:59 am

Appius Claudius Tuscus wrote:Salvete -

Sur le meme sujet de la Déclaration - adressé a Victor:

Je me demande pourquoi sur la page principale de Res Publica, de la Déclaration lui-meme, a-t-elle un lien vers une traduction Portugaise, mais pas un lien vers la version Française?

Peut-être est-il sur l'ordre du jour de quelqu'un déjà, mais je pensais que je devrais demander ca.

A quel magistrate devrais-je adresser une demande pour que, lorsque des traductions deviennent disponibles, ses liens devraient être ajoutés sur la page principale de la Déclaration?

Omnes, valete.


I will answer in english because my french isnt very good. But I can attempt to say it in french if you need it!

It is not on the main page because Brutus did not have the time to put it yet. He should put it soon.
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
User avatar
Gaius Curtius Philo
Propraetor
Propraetor
Senator
Senator
Feroniae Sacerdos
Feroniae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 pm
Location: Praia Grande, São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Gallia Provincia

Postby Appius Claudius Tuscus » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:55 am

Ave atque salve, Victor! Thanks for the post back! Vale.
User avatar
Appius Claudius Tuscus
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 am

Re: Gallia Provincia

Postby Lucius Metilius Niger » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Are there other French citizens in the RR ?
Lucius Metilius Niger
 

Re: Gallia Provincia

Postby Paullus Aemilius Gallus » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:30 pm

Yes sir!
Currently living in Raetia (Helvetia) but at only a few kilometers from the french border.
User avatar
Paullus Aemilius Gallus
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:44 pm
Location: Helvetia

Re: Gallia Provincia

Postby Lucius Metilius Niger » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Paullus Aemilius Gallus wrote:Yes sir!
Currently living in Raetia (Helvetia) but at only a few kilometers from the french border.
:D :D :D
Lucius Metilius Niger
 

Re: Gallia Provincia

Postby Tiberius Cilnius Maecenas » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:51 am

All 6 citizens from France are listed here - http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citize ... nce=Gallia
Tiberius Cilnius Maecenas
 

PreviousNext

Return to Main Forum