Elections, Collegium Militarium

This Collegium is devoted to discussion, research and the contribution to the Roman Republic of Articles, pictures, drawings, military reenactment, questions, comments and all other material relating to the purpose of the Militarium (Ancient Roman Military). Collegium Website: http://militarium.romanrepublic.org/ | Join at: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/joint_ ... itarium/41

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Marca Marcia, Gaius Flavius Aetius, Paullus Aemilius Gallus, Aula Flavia Philippa

Elections, Collegium Militarium

Postby Marcus Minucius Audens » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Militarium Membership;

Unfortunately, in the break-down of my lap-top computer, I lost two days of Public Forum material for a period of time. Since the machine has been repaired, the material was again recorded there unknown to myself. It seems that Tribune Cassia, on the 28th of Sept. applied for the position of Cornicularius, and because my computer was down, I missed it. My apologies to Tribune Cassia. I now reopen the election for the Militarium to include the following:

>> The application of Tribune Cassia for the position of Cornicularius;

I now cast my vote as follows:

>> I vote for the applied position of Cornicularius by Tribune Cassia.

Tribune Cassia is now appointed / elected as the Cornicularius for the Collegium Militarium and is directed to take her position as such.

As Praefectus Castrorum, I now close the Militarium election, and apologize to all for this untimely concern, for my good friend Trinune Cassia.

Respectfully;
Marcus Audens
Praefectus Castrorum
Collegium Militarium
Marcus Minucius Audens

Re: Elections, Collegium Militarium

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:19 pm

Salvete,

Gratias tibi ago (thank you), Audens, for this honorable appointment! I look forward to serving with you and for this wonderful collegium.

C Cassia Longina
Gaia Cassia Longina

Return to Collegium Militarium