Elections

This Collegium is devoted to discussion, research and the contribution to the Roman Republic of Articles, pictures, drawings, military reenactment, questions, comments and all other material relating to the purpose of the Militarium (Ancient Roman Military). Collegium Website: http://militarium.romanrepublic.org/ | Join at: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/joint_ ... itarium/41

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Marca Marcia, Gaius Flavius Aetius, Paullus Aemilius Gallus, Aula Flavia Philippa

Elections

Postby Marcus Minucius Audens » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Collegium Membership;

It has been very nearly two weeks now since elections for the Collegium Militarium was announced. I have received to date no agreement from any member about the aceptance of the militarium flag. I have received only two nominations for positions previously listed. Consul Brutus has asked to be considered as the religous officer, and Aedile Curio as the gladitorial officer. I have been asked by two RR Officers to take the position of the leader of the collegium. The other position nominations remain empty. The election nominations wiil end on Oct. 4th and the apointments will be made on that date. No-one else has qualified as a voting member in the collegium to date in accordance with the approved Collegium Militarium bylaws..

Respectfully;
Marcus Audens
Marcus Minucius Audens

Elections, Collegium Militarium

Postby Marcus Minucius Audens » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:38 am

Collegium Militarium Membership;

The required election of officers in the Collegium Militarium is now over. Since no member besides myself has qualified to have a vote, as the rules so state. I submit my vote in the following manner:

>> I vote aye for acceptance of the proposed Militarium Flag;
>> I vote aye for Marcus Minucius Audens for the Position of Praefectus Castrorum;
>> I vote Aye for Consul Brutus for the position of Sacerdose Militarium;
>> I vote aye for Aedile Curio as the Praefectus Gladitorial.

Having cast the only Militarium vote, I now pronounce the following winners:

>> Marcus Minucius Audens is the new Praefectus Castrorum (Collegium Leader);
>> Consul Brutus is elected to the position Sacerdose Militarium;
>> Aedile Curio is elected to the position of Praefectus Gladitorial.

As Praefectus Castrorum, I now declare the election to be over, and the new leaders to take thier place. All the other positions will be filled by the Praefectus Castrorum temporarily.

Respectfully;
Marcus Audens
Praefectus Castrorum
Collegium Militarium
Marcus Minucius Audens

Re: Elections

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Audens,

You seem to have forgotten me.
Gaia Cassia Longina

Return to Collegium Militarium