Call for candidates for co-leadership of Collegium Philosophiae

The purpose of this collegium is to establish a group for those interested in ancient philosophy and a place where philosophical discussion and study may take place. Join at: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/joint_ ... sophiae/42

Moderators: Marca Marcia, Gaius Flavius Aetius, Paullus Aemilius Gallus, Aula Flavia Philippa

Re: Call for candidates for co-leadership of Collegium Philosophiae

Postby Lucia Horatia Adamas » Tue May 09, 2017 11:42 pm

L. Horatia Adamas L. Livio Senecae omnibusque fautoribus philosophiae S.P.D.

I endorse that idea, but don't have a clue how to do it. The webtopos URL copied today; it is www.webtopos.gr but I am not sure whether this forum system can use it given that my earlier attempt at a similar (and vastly inferior) one did not work. I know of at least two Greek polytonic keyboards, and use one of them; if the forum could copy them successfully, I could post quotations from Aristotle, Plato, and others of philosophical bent. The later pages of this [webtopos] site have vowels with breathings and accents already in place, which makes it even handier, but a separate keyboard seems even better.

The Unicode webtopos also has Latin…on this site, I don't see how to insert the raised dot I use elsewhere by writing ampersand#137; [IIRC]…

Valete!
Lucia Horatia Adamas

Re: Call for candidates for co-leadership of Collegium Philosophiae

Postby Gaius Florius Lupus » Wed May 10, 2017 1:51 pm

I would like to thank everybody for making it possible to work together with Laevus in leading this collegium. I hope I am able to fulfill the expectations and the trust you put in me.
I find it hard to believe that there was any bad intention on behalf of Cassia not to process Adamas' and my application. It was probably negligence, because she had simply accumulated too many responsibilities in too many collegia.
Valete!
C. Florius Lupus
Gaius Florius Lupus

Previous

Return to Collegium Philosophicum