Mandated Elections

The purpose of this collegium is to establish a group for those interested in ancient philosophy and a place where philosophical discussion and study may take place. Join at: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/joint_ ... sophiae/42

Moderators: Marca Marcia, Gaius Flavius Aetius, Paullus Aemilius Gallus, Aula Flavia Philippa

Mandated Elections

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Beginning immediately, I call for the election for the 2017-2018 year.

Positions to be elected:
2 Magistri
They will work together with the magistra maxima according to the collegium's purpose and provide help with games, topics of interest, etc.

1 Scriba
The scriba will conduct all secondary editing. They will perform all necessary actions, reports, and activity within the collegium at the direction of the magistra maxima and magistri.

Please begin submitting your name now. Voting will begin 20 January and conclude 30 January.
Gaia Cassia Longina

Re: Mandated Elections

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:37 pm

I, C Cassia Longina, submit my name for the position of magistra.

My devotion to the collegia does not only show in my position of curule aedile, but I have always been dedicated to each collegia and to make them the central part of our community, where citizens can discuss what they love.

As I promised when I created this collegia, I will continue to work on expanding it and hosting games for our members. This collegium has been one of my main focuses and I work tirelessly to research topics and post for discussion. I promise to bring my love of philosophy and continue to work hard on this collegium.

May the gods smile upon our collegium and our Republic,
C Cassia Longina
Gaia Cassia Longina

Postby Caeso Cispius Laevus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:44 pm

I humbly submit my name for Magister of this Collegium.

I spent 8 years formally studying Philosophy and Theology and therefore particularly qualified.
Caeso Cispius Laevus
Propraetor
Propraetor

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:42 am

REMINDER & Update: Voting is to begin now. Please send your votes to e.cassia.longinus@gmail.com.
I will post the count to ensure transparency but will not post names or you may post here.

Voting closes 27 January.
Gaia Cassia Longina

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 am

I vote on Laevus and Cassia
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
Gaius Curtius Philo

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:41 pm

I vote for Cassia and Laevus
Gaia Cassia Longina

Postby Publius Sextius Laevus » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Salvete Philosophi

I vote for Gaia Cassia Longina and Caeso Cispius Laevus for Magistri Collegi Philosophiae.

Valete
P. Sextius Laevus
'Fiat Lux! Fiat Vita!'
Publius Sextius Laevus
Senator
Senator
Consul
Consul

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:16 am

Voting has begun & will end 27 January. All candidates will no longer be allowed to submit names nor publish self-promoting replies. All tallies will be held here for transparency. Candidates will receive one vote for themselves automatically. All members of the collegium must respond with their two votes for the two positions. A minimum of two names must be submitted.
You may vote by:
Votes
C Cassia Longina: 5
C Cispius Laevus: 5
Gaia Cassia Longina

Postby Appius Claudius Tuscus » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:46 am

I vote for Gaia Cassia Longina and Caeso Cispius Laevus to be magistri of this collegium.

Valete.
Appius Claudius Tuscus

Return to Collegium Philosophicum