Veteran Issues

The purpose of this colligium is to establish a group for those citizens of the republic that are currently serving or have served in the uniformed military service of their home country (this means real, actual military service as opposed to reenacting) for networking, socialization and brotherhood. Additionally, we understand that no organization of veterans is complete without their family members so we invite the loved ones of veterans to join and extend a welcoming hand to those that reenact the honorable and mighty legions of Rome to join our ranks. | Join at: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/joint_ ... rani%20/40

Moderators: Marcus Flavius Celsus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Gaius Valerius Scipio, Octavius Aurelius Augustus, Titus Aurelius Apollinaris, Quintus Pollius Calvus

Veteran Issues

Postby Marcus Aurelius Seianus » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:22 pm

On a serious note, the current generation of veterans are suffering at a staggering toll. We all know the scandalous shape the VA is in, we all have our own demons, and we all believe Motrin is the magic cure all. But one thing unites us all, and that is brotherhood. We are the ones who volunteered to risk our lives for freedom.

The bonds of brotherhood endure forever. So, if you are a veteran with an issue, you have a voice here. If you need to talk, we are here. Both myself and Curio will be a safe, secure channel for you to talk if you need one. You can PM either one of us and we can talk offline. As a combat veteran, I may not be able to 100% sympathize, but I guarantee I can empathize. You have my word that I will be there should the need arise.
Marcus Aurelius Seianus

Ordo Equester
Legatus Legio X Cohor III
Praefectus Legionus
Marcus Aurelius Seianus
Governor of Eria
Governor of Eria

Return to Collegium Veterani